Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have these, identical ones, about 2 yrs old, I've just swapped them from my old DS4 to the new one I picked up a few weeks ago, and by chance I have noticed that some of the LEDs are flickering and some have failed completely.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to current regulations DRLs should turn off when the main lights are in use, this would mean that if the Hockey sticks were classed as the DRLs they would have to turn off at night loosing part of the cars signature light pattern.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Interesting, do these cause any issues with warranty?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Mickle5 said:
According to current regulations DRLs should turn off when the main lights are in use, this would mean that if the Hockey sticks were classed as the DRLs they would have to turn off at night loosing part of the cars signature light pattern.
Not so..They should dim or go off..if bonefide DRL's

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anyone tried changing the indicators to LEDs?

I've just ordered the LED DRLs, should look good in the front cluster with Xenon's, LED indicators should improve this further!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Something I should of added, I've got the 2015 7" touchscreen and I don't think there's the option of having the DRL's and the sidelights on at the same time like the older-screen'd models have :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
A little Before, During & After :)

Still sucks I haven't got the option on my screen to keep the Sidelights on :(

·
Registered
544 Posts
You should be able to keep your sidelights on by having DRL's deactivated and leaving the switch in 'auto' - that's what we do.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There's a lot less options/settings to play with on the Touchscreen, I shall keep this in mind though and try it in the morning :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just tested our 2015 DSport, with the engine running in daylight conditions and the lights set on auto on the stalk - only the hockey stick LED's are illuminated. (We have non-touchscreen Nav)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh interesting, seems they've changed a load of the user settings when the touch screen was introduced! I will definitely have a look in the morning though. I've heard you can go to Citroen and they'll do it for you at a cost!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I found a setting and the tick box for DRL's was untickedThey now come on when the lights are off on Auto
I'm going to get some of those LED's as well now

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dan, just noticed your comment above, the settings for the drls etc on the nav models is accessed through the steering wheel, just briefly press (don't hold) the wheel button above the parking button and that accesses the menus, the info being displayed within the speedo dial screen. You can't do it through the Nav displays.

Our DRL setting was switched off, hence why only the hockey sticks were on. I've bought the LED replacements. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've got a different steering wheel too :( all I've got is the volume controls, cruise control buttons, a source select button and a button to answer calls!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh really, hadn't noticed they had changed the wheel too.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks everyone for the link and info, very pleased with the results

1 - 20 of 32 Posts