Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been reading the thread about delivery dates where people were saying this time last year about having to wait 3 months for the cars to arrive.

Seems that a year on Citroen still have a problem with long delivery dates. Just had an update on mine which I ordered mid February, and was told to expect it around mid May. Think 3 months is quite a long time to wait, was originally told it would be early April.

Can't wait for it to arrive and was hoping it will be in the next week rather than in the next month. Good job that from what everyone says the car will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have you received your car yet, Nik? I ordered a DStyle 2.0 HDi automatic on 12 April and was quoted an 8 to 10 week delivery, but have been told today that it is still in the queue to be built. I was wondering how long you had to wait (or are you still waiting?), so I can judge when I'm likely to be receiving mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I have got my car at last! I picked it up last Thursday. In total, I would say it was about 3 months it took from ordering it (mid Feburary) to picking it up last week. I was originally told about an 8 week delivery time and it would be early to mid April, but it took longer than they expected. Not sure how long of a delay there was between me ordering it and it starting to be built, as I didn't get updates like that.

All I can say though is it was worth the wait! Really enjoying driving the car, only problem I am finding is the steering wheel is not straight and the car pulls to the left slightly, but from reading this forum quite a few people have reported the same thing. Going to book it in to sort that out.

Hope you get it soon anyway!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nik_S said:
Hi. I have got my car at last! I picked it up last Thursday. In total, I would say it was about 3 months it took from ordering it (mid Feburary) to picking it up last week. I was originally told about an 8 week delivery time and it would be early to mid April, but it took longer than they expected. Not sure how long of a delay there was between me ordering it and it starting to be built, as I didn't get updates like that.

All I can say though is it was worth the wait! Really enjoying driving the car, only problem I am finding is the steering wheel is not straight and the car pulls to the left slightly, but from reading this forum quite a few people have reported the same thing. Going to book it in to sort that out.

Hope you get it soon anyway!
let us know how you get on with the steering issue

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to be patient. I have included a couple of extras (rubbing strips and blind spot monitor) with my order and daresay this may cause further delay. I think I'll expect a mid July delivery and hope for earlier.

·
Registered
56 Posts
PaulE said:
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to be patient. I have included a couple of extras (rubbing strips and blind spot monitor) with my order and daresay this may cause further delay. I think I'll expect a mid July delivery and hope for earlier.
Lets hope yours drives in a straight line...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts