Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On top of all my other woes - the dealer said they would throw in some mats and never did. I can see that there are two original citroen types on eBay - one being velour with a DS logo and the others being non-velour (?!) with just a citroen logo - so was wondering if anyone bought a set from the dealers and knows how much they are?

The velour ones look nice enough so I'll probably plump for these unless someone tells me they are less at the dealers... link is below.

http://goo.gl/J6ePa

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not that i wish to upset Techboy but the DS4 i have just purchased didnt have mats in it so I asked ifi could have some and the garage said that they wouldnt throw in a set but i could buy them off them at cost price (apparently they priced the car incorrectly and I got myself a bit of a bargain). I asked how much would they be and they said they would call me and let me know.

So Ifound this forum and then looked at the set on eBay and braced myself for a horrible figure from Citroen, imagine my surprise when they said the set of mats would only cost me £30.

In case anyone else wants/needs mats it might be worth trying to get your garage to do a similar deal.

Cant wait for Friday so I can pick it up all nice and clean with fancy new mats in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok, so now I am jealous...I waited quite some while for my dealer to get me some mats....but now i feel cheated as i do not have the DS logo...but i cant be too mad cos i got a good deal when I purchased the DS4

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mcd said:
Not that i wish to upset Techboy but the DS4 i have just purchased didnt have mats in it so I asked ifi could have some and the garage said that they wouldnt throw in a set but i could buy them off them at cost price (apparently they priced the car incorrectly and I got myself a bit of a bargain). I asked how much would they be and they said they would call me and let me know.

So Ifound this forum and then looked at the set on eBay and braced myself for a horrible figure from Citroen, imagine my surprise when they said the set of mats would only cost me £30.

In case anyone else wants/needs mats it might be worth trying to get your garage to do a similar deal.

Cant wait for Friday so I can pick it up all nice and clean with fancy new mats in.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I ordered some mats using the part number on the citroen web site, they turned out to be left hand drive and cost £70.00 why would Citroen.co.uk have left hand drive mats in their UK parts brochure I'll never know, will try EBay once I get my money back from Citroen

·
Registered
472 Posts
meant to say above cost the dealer £70 not me and he is trying to get the right hand drive version soonest for me, the car will be here before the mats no doubt but he is trying

·
Registered
472 Posts
Got the mats 3 days after the car, got the logo and are very nice. I will start driving in my bare feet.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts