Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since joining and becoming a member of the Moderation Team, Ive tried hard to get this Forum going from a quite stagnant stateI still think that it falls short in a few areas
What we need is your input, you the members that drop in now and again
We essentially need you to log in more often and contribute.
What changes would you like to see?
Is there a Section that's missing?
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Chris

Perhaps just as a suggestion we could arrange members meeting now and then, when I was a member of another car club we used to meet up locally a couple of times a year for a bite to eat, bit of a chin wag and discuss the cars / show them off etc.

would anyone be interested?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are pretty much spread around the UK TBH
Anyone can set up a MEETJust start a thread
Say Where and When
Usually a pub with a drive included is a good one
Trouble is...with so few people logging in, it may take time to arrange
Most will not travel far

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well what we need is people in the various regions to become the organisers and put together proposals for a meet.
I am quite willing to coordinate a meeting in the central Scotland area and further afield if necessary, good excuse for a day out and a drive :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chris

You are quite right but it needs people like ourselves to take the lead and propose new ideas, not put dampeners on them.

All we can do is put a post up and see what happens, if no takers then no one can criticise :)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks..Thats good of youGood luck

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry..Tried moving your Meet thread to 'Events' and it deleted ..Can you rewrite it in the Events Section?Apologies
Chris

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Chris maybe split the technical section into the different models eg Petrol, Diesel or different model, just a thought might help people find what they are looking for easier if they have a fault with a petrol or deisel or model varient

·
Registered
95 Posts
also another section on "Entertainment/ Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc." again this will help members navigate the website and find posts easier

·
Registered
126 Posts
So having owned a DS3 before, I was a member of Ds3club.co.uk. Maybe we could look into some inter-club interaction, gate crash some of their meets? I've seen DS4's at DS3 meets plenty of times. Let's make it an official thing? Joni who runs the site is lovely and I'm sure she would be open to discussion :)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some great suggestionsKeep them coming
My main problem is the communicating with Admin in getting these changes made...We shall see
Thanks guys
Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lots of people have requested part numbers for spares and accessories, currently they're scattered all over the forum. How about a repository of some kind?

I also have a boatload (13) of brochure PDFs if you want to host them somewhere.

Edited by: Sarky Git

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Chris...why is is difficult to get the changes made and difficult to get in touch with the admin?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pass...eMail and PM's that's all I have..still no reply
Dan is the guythat I have used .....
Will just have to be patient, then hopefully get the tools to do the changes myself...if possible
We shall see

Keep those suggestions coming everyone

Chris

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I do usually reply to all PM's received but I'm not on here 24/7 so will look to get requests sorted as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers Dan

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Keep your ideas coming please everyone

1 - 20 of 38 Posts