Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people. I am the proud new owner of a Dsport 2.0 and quite loving it. (Is it bad to keep looking at your car in the office car park?)

Pictures to follow when the ice melts!

Anyhoo, I am feeling my way around the car and most things I am coming to grips with.

However I noticedsomethingand Idon'tknow if its my car or DS4s in general:

I find that the passenger side mirror does not reflect towards the car as much as the driver's side does. Its movement inwards seems to be more limited than the driver's side. Not sure if itssomethingto do with the car being set up for driving on the other side of the road.

Other wise, no complaints so far! Well except one - the icy roads mean I can't put my foot down :(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Could be the left hand drive thing, the wipers clear the passenger side better than the drivers

·
Registered
117 Posts
KingKoresh said:
I find that the passenger side mirror does not reflect towards the car as much as the driver's side does. Its movement inwards seems to be more limited than the driver's side. Not sure if itssomethingto do with the car being set up for driving on the other side of the road.

It's the same on the LHD version, but the other way around ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I took mine back to the dealer about this and was told that the mirror is not changed over when the steering wheel in on the RHS. Nothing can be done to remedy it. Why, oh why, could they not just fit the same - more adjustable - version on both sides as standard? (slow
)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yet another thing, like the wipers, they didnt bother to sort out!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Unfortunately they are not the only manufacturer to do this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts