Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 2012 DS4 1.6 Diesel. Im looking atgetting it remapped. Just wonderedif anyone has had this done to a 1.6 DS4 before?
Also I want to replace thehead unit but that means replacing the centre console. Anyone know if there are any companies that supply the climate control unit seperatly?

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you end up replacing the head unit? And what type of head unit did you end up getting? I'm thinking of doing something similar to my car.

·
Registered
472 Posts
For the centre console I would try scrap yards, ther must be a few ds4 write offs now otherwise I would think the console would be pretty pricey

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi robwood

I have had my 1.6 diesel remapped from 110bhp to 137 bhp I had the best of both with the eco and performance option there is good difference in the car not much in 1st and second but big change in rest of gears I was told it could not be done but I got it done for £220 I opted for quantum remapping I had it done in stoke on trent great service and glad I had it done as for head unit not much up on that yet but I do have a double din sat nav jvc system fully boxed if intrested if your opting to do this change

1 - 5 of 5 Posts