Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today we have had to change Citroen dealerships due to the Motability Rep failing to deal with our requests for him to get back to us regarding ordering our next car?.

our letter is due this week so hope fully by Saturday we may be able to go to our new Citroen dealers and order our DS4 Dsign in H/Brown

and so looking forward to taken one for a test drive soon

·
Registered
281 Posts
hi there Kris i also am getting a d style in september 63 plate the down payment was £245

i see you say you are getting a d sign which is £95.00 down payment personally if you could do £295 you will get the d style which has better equipment in it but what ever you choose d sign d style you will be happy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ds4 pete said:
hi there Kris i also am getting a d style  in september 63 plate  the down payment was £245 

i see you say you are getting a d sign which is £95.00 down payment  personally if you could do £295 you will get the d style which has better equipment in it  but what ever you choose d sign d style  you will be happy 
As simply red sang that money is too tight to mention? as things are tight at the moment and that's why I'm going for Dsign but if I should win some money on the lotto I will go for the Dsports if only
Citroen have come a long way and I love the shape of the DS4
Edited by: KrisDS4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to yet another set back I may now have to change my plans to go with Volvo as it appears that Citroen are far from interested in dealing with Motability customers I came cross this 9 years ago with them? as 2 different Citroen dealers have given me the run around as the Motability rep rang today after chasing him up he has told me that don't have one site [ds4] but may have one at some time it the week? so tomorrow afternoon I'm going to my local Volvo dealers to have a look at V40 cross country Lux model? & have test drive in it? but if one does come in I will test drive it as I have set my heart on it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts