Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks good SlapHead, I know what you mean about keeping black clean, my previous car was black and I would spend hours cleaning it, chose white this time it's now a doddle lol, happy motoring mate

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looks very smart in black. I once had a black C4 coupe smart but as you say a bugger to keep clean

·
Registered
551 Posts
Look brilliant for 5 mins when you clean them!I would love to own a black car because the depth of shine you can achieve is unbelievable
but shows every mark and spec of dust sooo bad!
My new van,ink blue Transit ,has only done 2000 miles and the bonnet already looks like a map of the night sky

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've got a black one and don't find it that bad to keep clean . I love the shine. I clean it once a week give it a spay with AutoBrite Project 32 and that's it for a week . My wife's Mini is also black so between the two of them they keep me out of the house . I have to say though I get a better finish on my DS ,don't know if it's the different paint or just that I take more care .

·
Registered
268 Posts
Slapheadyeti said:
Morning gang. Ive owned it for two weeks now so thought id post a piccy.

IMG_3203 by slapheadyeti, on Flickr

Love the bllack, but a bugger to keep clean. :)

Black's a booger to keep clean but looks amazing when it is. Try using some Poor Boys black hole glaze on it it works really well on black/dark cars.

·
Registered
551 Posts
SBK61 said:
I've got a black one and don't find it that bad to keep clean . I love the shine. I clean it once a week give it a spay with AutoBrite Project 32 and that's it for a week . My wife's Mini is also black so between the two of them they keep me out of the house . I have to say though I get a better finish on my DS ,don't know if it's the different paint or just that I take more care .

Project 32 is the dogs......

·
Registered
578 Posts
Black looks very smart but the car in my view looks better in a light colourso the black grill etc stands out.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Chud I hate to say it but yes

My fluid grey is a very light colour and it looks smart on that as well

·
Registered
395 Posts
Its that grey colour you get on the grecian 2000 advert, I think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts