Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if I'm behind the curve but if you go to www.citroen.co.uk and click on the tab at the top called MyCitroen, you can register your car.

You need a user name and password and your VIN number (the number you can see through main screen near passenger side).
This sets up an account for you that registers your vehicle and tells you when next service due, next mot, etc etc. You can order spares / accessoires and memorabilia - I've just bought a Citroen T shirt, a DS4 model, and a key ring (don't ask!). You can also order map updates etc and register for any recall / fault updates.
I know its a gimmick, but it may be useful for people to monitor and maintain their car better.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I use this gimmick on a regular basis, of course in Poland theres a Polish My Citroen site. Do you receive free map updates via this website?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'll check that out. My dealergave me a free DS4 model when I bought the car, or to be more precise I saw one on his desk and asked "can I have that?" Matches my other Citroen C4 coupe model

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rev, you must be a charmer, I've paid a full £3 for my model. T-shirt was in sale for a fiver, but blew my budget on a classy engraved keyring a whole £7, plus p&p.
The site does NOT offer free map updates, just a facility to order maps and speed camera updates.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm signed as well , did it last year . I don't see the point of it to be honest . I thought the information would upgrade automatically but mine doesn't . It said my car needed a service in August it was needed in March , I entered that it had been service in March and it still says I need a service in August .
It doesn't tell me anything I don't already know so I don't bother looking any more .

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's the same on the Polish My Citroen, the date for next service gets closer by a week every day altough is due December, currently it says 11 August. Funny, yesterday was 19 August.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SBK61, you are forgetting the fundemetal fact - this is a Citroen site.

Therefore the idea is sound, the implementation is good, but lacks finesse at the edges, and the follow up is poo!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts