DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget about Christmas coming early, it would appear I am getting more than chocolates for Easter this year.
The dealer called this morning to say that the car has arrived at the dealership and will be ready for collection on Thursday.

This was a nice surprise as the last call was that it was still in the factory about 2 weeks ago and was likely to be april when it arrived...guess no DAB though

Can't wait and I have a nice run down to wales to break it in.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a bit of a mare at the dealership, I eventually picked her up at 6pm on Thursday.

Was gonna give my thoughts once I got back on Monday evening. So far though, am loving it. Need to find a comfortable driving position in the meantime (finding it difficult to get a decent position with the clutch, miss having the footrest), but she goes so nicely. Also love all the little toys on her.

Such a different drive from the type r, but still has the power when you need it. Even with the 19inch, I find the ride comfort is great. Maybe just not use to much comfort before, so this seems like luxuary. But took the folks for a ride and even they found it comfy.

Think I am going to enjoy having this car, and she just looks so nice.

I will put the pictures up when i get back on Monday evening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts