Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I call mine sexy. I constantly check in her, if I park in Cardiff, I lock up and as I'm walking away from her, I keep looking at her to check she's parked far enough to the kerb so no1 clips her. I also rub the dash wen I'm doing a decent speed (within the speed limit if there's any policemen on here) lol. I feel totally safe driving her. I treat her well and she looks after me! NOW IM SOUNDING A WIERDO! Lol x

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just simply call it DS - says it all on the tin

·
Registered
551 Posts
No nameLess emotional attachment that way
Makes it easier when we finally part ways

·
Registered
395 Posts
So it is really called Spaghetti then Chud
Spaghetti western - man with no name, come on keep up!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi there rev i dont get my car till september 16 (63 reg ) so i will have to come back after that and let you all know once ive had it a few weeks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine is Desiree. Because the letters DS look like Desire and also because of a Streetcar Named Desire. So I decided on Desiree. Got to give a car a granny's name! If I had an E type, it would be Ethel!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Didn't name mine until I got the new registration (supplied initially with personal plate) to see if the plate "spoke" to me!

The reg of my old Qashqai shouted out "Dougal" to me (reg was DE10UGL) , so the car became 'Dougal McQashqai".
My Van is called "Skippy" as the reg starts "SK1' and ends with a P.

Now the new plate on the DS4 says nothing to me (other then sounding like a boy band with the last letters being 'JHL'
) but as we have a cat called Kizzy & a van called Skippy, I think the DS4 is probably going to be called "Dizzy the DS"
[
Edited by: Hoovie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts