Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

It seems that this place has got a lot busier all of a sudden :)

I've ordered a Dstyle in Polar White (Nothing to do with the £5000 incentive, haha) to replace my DS3. Should be delivered on Friday after a 2 month wait.

I'll miss the DS3, was a 120 VTI, and the DS4 will be my first ever Diesel.

I've ordered the 135 HDi version, as I couldn't see much difference in figures between the 135 and the 160. No reviews either, but it would appear to be the same engine, so here is hoping it can be chipped the same as well :D

I do have 1 question. I see DAB is included in the new brochure and I'm wondering if I have missed out. Has anyone picked up a shiny new car since Friday and had the option installed?

Edited by: iwelford

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome

I am curious on the DAB question too as Iam not sure if mine will have it or not? Mine left the factory on the 15th February so not sure what the cut off point for the change is?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funnily enough, mine left the factory on the 14th of feb. If you get it and I don't I'll be raging! LOL.

C'mon Citroen, give me a lovely valentines day gift :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
As far as I knowI do not have DAB radio, wasn't expecting it so I'm not dissapointed, DAB is for March buildvehicles apparently, hence the price increase of £320 so not exactly free.

My pick up time is 11am tomorrow so if I find out any more informationI will let you know.

Fingers crossed you may have it??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did not know that! £320? they can keep it, LOL.

We will see what happens, but worst comes to the worst, I'm sure I'll find a cheaper solution. Might not be OEM, but never mind.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car delivered today. it is sat in the car park beneath me. Went down during my lunch to have a poke around etc.

No DAB radio i'm afraid, but at least i paired my phone :p

First drive tonight. looking forward to it, but is is only the daily commute, so plenty more to look forward too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts