Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -
Just ordered a DS4 e-HDI 115 Airdream EGS6 D Style. Dealer reckons on picking it up from the depot onMonday for delivery to me on Friday..! I shall let you know how it pans out. It's my first Citroen which I have always steered clear of in the past (too quirky) - I hope they are much improved.

Rgds

·
Registered
472 Posts
Still quirkyish but good, you will enjoy it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.....

Collected the car yesterday from Sportif Citroen Aylesbury.

Customer service was very good and having only ordered it on the Saturday, I was kept updated on every stage of the progress - Thecar waspicked from stock at Sheerness on Mon - deliveredby transporter on Wed - PDI'd on Thurs (and could have taken delivery on Thurs PM but I had other things on) - and drove off the forecourt on Fri at 09:30.

Only driven the car 50 miles so far but very impressed, I picked the Pearlescent White e-HDI 1.6 110 DStyle with the EGS6 electric gearboxfor economy and ease ofdriving around townwhilst still retaining the ability to flog up and down the M6/M40 everyweek.

Impressions:

Large mirror sits right in the middle of the windscreen (has to -to see out of the quite small back window).

Rear door top end juts out to smack you squarely on the chin.

No quality or buildissues on acceptance and nicely prepared by the dealership.

It's nice.

It's very nice.

It's very very nice....

so far.

Rgds

Airstream

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hope you enjoy it, watch those back doors, had a few near misses myself standing too close when opening it for people who can't find the handle, now I stand well back

·
Registered
28 Posts
Enjoy, I'm still finding things in mine after two weeks, the bottom right hand scroller can be pressed instead of pressing the ok button! Who'd have thought?lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
Two weeks try 18 months, I discovered just yesterday if you press the button on the left side stalk it repeats the sat nav instruction, as I said till yesterday I didn't know what this button did, unless you use them all regularly you forget what they do, this button probably does something else but I can't remember

·
Registered
578 Posts
Rear door is designed like that to stab any would be intruders when stopped at traffic lights or in heavy traffic. City life these days hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts