DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Will be getting my new ds4 dsport on Thursday in white and cannot wait!
Anyone have this model and have any good/bad opinions?

I have heard mixed reviews but am currently happy with my choice!

Still hardly any ds4's around, only seen a white one in stoke and a black one in crewe so far.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome Chris
I have got the same model as you and I love it!
I'm sure you will be happy with it.
Don't forget to post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi welcomeI live in Cheadle and work in Stoke,I think Ive seen the white one you mention was it in the Fenton area? Ive got a black one and theres another black one in Cheadle.Im sure you wont regret buying a DS.Stoke Citroen told me they are starting to sell now so we should start seeing a few more.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Chris
I have the same model but in hickory brown, my pics are on here, I'm sure you will love it as much I do

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw the brown model in the brochure and must admit that I was not keen on it at first, but the more I look at the pictures, the more the colour is growing on me!

By the way, not picking it up until Saturday now, so will be spending all weekend driving around in it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
The brown does look very classy. I have the Babylon red which is a real head turner. Have seen white, black, silver and brown DS4s, but no other red ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This car is amazing! Very happy with it indeed and it is much quicker than I expected!
Loving the heated and massaging seats!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow Wow Wow..Just bought the 200 thp inPearlescent White, just amazing, beautiful inside and out. best car I have ever Purchased..LOVE IT...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts