Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Very pleased with the amount of tech on the HDi 160 D sport which I managed to pick up from Dundee with Satnav and a tow bar. The massaging seats are a bit of a gimmick however I suffer from a bad back now and again and use it regularly. Liking the front leds, larger 19 inch wheels and fuel consumption.

I am glad I didn't go for the Hyundai Veloster. I like the look of the DS4 over the DS5 inside and out.

Not liking having to find the ignition key hole in the dark, what an oversight!

I have already been looking at a led ignition mod which can be purchased for under a tenner. I had a Mazda MX5 previously and modified the gear lever to be illuminated. The Ford Focus owners club have some info on fitting the ignition mod taking a power supply from the overhead light. However on the DS4 a supply can be taken from the foot well light.

Has anyone tried this mod?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Delboy192,Sounds interesting mod, other car a newer Citroen Grande Picasso and its keyless, so I sometimes sit there and forget to put key in altogether!!

Be careful though I have tinkered and put a few extra leds on, changed bulbs to full led and the sensor system can get fussy if you overload a wire or don't canbus bulbs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts