Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume this is the right place?!?

I have just purchased a 14 plate DS4, and can't wait to start driving it - just need to get some replacement tyres first. It's a long story...!

PS Good evening everyone!

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Hi RFWelcome aboard DS4O
Which type did you go for?
Whats the story regarding the tyres?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris - that's my name also, so thought I'd better go for a different user name!

I went for a DSport HDI - is that the right terminology?!?

As for the tyres, got the car home, only to realise that one of them was worn through. Been trying to sort the tyres out for a couple of days now, but think I should finally get things sorted tomorrow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome from us too, we are also relatively newbies having only had ours for a few weeks. Like you we went for the DSport HDI 160 and hope you enjoy it as much as we are.

In case you haven't noticed, there is currently a list for new club stickers being generated, to hopefully help advertise the forum, so put your name down if interested. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Premium Member
936 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Chris. Yes I do have a manual but.......the satnav is entered around theFrench post code system that contains only 4 digits. Ours is 6 digits and there is no facility to put in post codes anyway! Just Navigational co ordinates that are not easily obtained.
Al

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you have a recent software update, you can put the postcode (up to 7 digits) in the town field. You can't enter a street name then though as it blanks that out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.