Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi EveryoneJust wanted to introduce myself as a DS4 driver. I have one as a company car and at first I was a little disappointed, but now I love it! There are three of us in the company with a DS4, so for the spotters out there in the Nottinghamshire area, you will go nuts! I have only seen 2 others in the "wild" though.

Lots of great comments about how it looks and people wanting to look inside etc etc.

Great to drive!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Saeba, and welcome. Glad you have seen the light!!

Out of intrest why were you disapointed at first? And what won you around?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="width: 958px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="tableLedger"><td>Message</td></tr><tr ="msgableTop"><td valign="top">Topic - New DS4
Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 1:32pm By chud786</td></tr><tr ="msgableRow" style="height: 150px; min-height: 150px; "><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider"><div ="msg" style="width: 950px; ">Welcome!What spec and colour?
Company car.My guess DStyle 2.0 HDI?

Yes! In black.

I was disappointed because of the badge ... Citroen... my first car was a citroen visa and it sucked money from my poor student pockets.

</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good in black Saeba, hope you enjoy cleaning him/her!
Mind you, a nice car to clean with all the style lines.
Was it your choice as a company car or a no choice but you chose the colour job?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts