·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Yes. I have

We love it

·
Registered
470 Posts
The new grille looks way better, so do the lamps, the chrome inserts here and there make it ever more posh. Like the fog lamps chrome rings most compared to the black plastic ones in the previous Citroen-labelled model.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Highlander said:
Looks very smart and premium.Have you had any problems with the sat nav
and cd system as earlier models?
I haven't no. I assume you have??

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
DShark said:
The new grille looks way better, so do the lamps, the chrome inserts here and there make it ever more posh. Like the fog lamps chrome rings most compared to the black plastic ones in the previous Citroen-labelled model.
Yes. We love the look at the front and the Active Bi-Zenons and LED fogs are very effective

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I only had the dreaded black screen on the 2011 model which was sorted by an update . Would you say the new model is better all round?Any glitches?

Asking as I'm changing my car this year but most cars look the same. The DS4 still stands out

·
Registered
470 Posts
I myself prefer the new looks better. Hate the chevrons on my grille, it's not supposed to be a Citroen any more. DS badge should of gone separate as of its new generation (I guess that was the DS3 in 2010).

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
544 Posts
DShark said:
I myself prefer the new looks better. Hate the chevrons on my grille, it's not supposed to be a Citroen any more. DS badge should of gone separate as of its new generation (I guess that was a DS3 in 2010).
Alternatively, some of us might think that PSA forgetting Citroën created the DS is a bad joke trying to ignore history.

It's a Citroen (it replaced the C4 Coupe) - I'm delighted to have one of the last 'chevron' cars.Edited by: Frank Bullitt

·
Registered
492 Posts
I love my 2013 model. I like the strong Chevron grill, but I also like the uniqueness of the design so I debadged the rear hatch and enjoy both the past and the future.

Citroen - DS

I think the face lift is 'more like-able' and the styling tweaks, very well done.
Overall a nice update on an already very stylish ride.

Thankfully subtle unlike the Toyota Prius which has just got weird !!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I like the newer car too, very smart refresh, but all this 'It's a DS not a Citroën' stuff is marketing cobblers - PSA can do what they like with the brands they own but they've got themselves into a pickle over DS by attempting to rewrite history suggesting the DS was not a Citroën; it was and always will be, it's the Citroën (okay, along with the 2CV), unfortunately they never thought through this marketing strategy.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Totally!
They've got the marketing around the wrong way.
Celebrate that Citroen WAS the DS ( and the 2CV)
Build on it, don't dilute it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nicdog said:
I love my 2013 model. I like the strong Chevron grill, but I also like the uniqueness of the design so I debadged the rear hatch and enjoy both the past and the future.

Citroen - DS

I think the face lift is 'more like-able' and the styling tweaks, very well done.
Overall a nice update on an already very stylish ride.

Thankfully subtle unlike the Toyota Prius which has just got weird !!
The Toyotas of today are all weird! So are the Lexuses, so sharp-lined and ugly, the fronts look as though the cars would like to devour you

BMWs look like angry bulldogs and Infinitis like piglets

·
Registered
492 Posts
I can feel a "vote for Ugliest car of the week" coming on......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts