Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

We managed to get a new DS4 1.6 auto in polar white and will be delivered in 3 weeks can't wait, we didn't pay much attention to the leg room in the back seats but if anyone can tell me is it OK or cramp? and I noticed a boot sign on the remote key, does this lift the boot once pressed?

Thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi, the DS4 is meant to be a kind of coupe (with added and hidden rear doors), thus it does not offer much legroom in the back, it's driver and front passenger oriented

The boot doesnt lift when that button is pressed, but itd be nice if it did.
Regards, the waiting's still worth it!

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
578 Posts
Rear legroom is fine so long as you're no taller than 5ft 10"

But if the driver is tall e.g 6ft 6" then as your seat goes back you'll struggle in the backif youre taller than 4ft

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes the lef room is not the best, I'm 6ft 3 and having 2 kids there's not much room for them to sit behind me, but what the hell it's still worth having this great car

·
Registered
470 Posts
Besides, getting in and out of the car's rear seats is not as easy as you'd normally expect. And the rear windows, they wont wind down.

·
Registered
578 Posts
DShark said:
Besides, getting in and out of the car's rear seats is not as easy as you'd normally expect. And the rear windows, they wont wind down.

Love the car though dont you DShark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah I'm the same , love the car . Rarely need the back seat so the leg room and windows don't matter , besides how often do you use the back windows when they do go down or do you switch them off to stop kids playing with them ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies two days 2go and counting until we pick our new one up, cant wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts