Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been browsing the forums for a while now and I thought I'd better show my face and register at least.

Well my story is that I'm a soldier currently based in Cyprus, did the deed and bought a DS4 2.0 DSport 160 in May whilst I was home on leave. I hadn't even heard of the DS4 having been out of the country for the best part of 3 years. But as soon as I saw it at the dealership I had to have one. Finally moving back in the next few weeks and really can't wait for it be a daily thing to drive it and not just a once in a blue moon when I'm on leave!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, new here too. Bought a DS4 in from the UK 2 weeks ago, beautiful car, only one issue, it seems to pull to the left a bit, got the tracking done and the guy tells me that the front is fine but the rear axle seems to be the problem and as its a fixed axle he cant do anything about it. Has anyone else experienced this?
Edited by: kiely01

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys and gals. After getting the 4 wheel alignment done. The mechanic had informed me that the car had some rework done to the front right wheel area.he can't adjust the back axle any more and thinks that the alignment was out because of a collision to the front right. Anyway. ... This wasn't on the hpi report... now I know every tip doesn't show up on this report yet it passed the Citroen check. . of which I have that report also. Can anyone advise me on my next step and would I be entitled to compensation. as in my eyes its fraudulent behaviour.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hidoes it pull to one side only on exhilaration ?
Because i had this prob and found front tyres miss matched and different depth of tread
I replaced tyres and car now handles perfectly
Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.