DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Dan got the DS4 owners club badges, but lets be bold......

How about a new funky logo branded DS4head, maybe with a face/car with DS4 logo built in.
This could rival PistonHeads as a national car log which you see the piston stickers on cars all over, and especially at shows eg LeMans.
I am not an artist, more a concepts person so someone else needs to draw up a good image and post it.

Good luck........

·
Registered
231 Posts
ooo I don't know about this????

I like our logo now
simple and not too in ya face

I did all the graphics thing on car when I was younger lol
just my view..

see what Dan has to say

anyway I had a quick play

ok ok I'll get my coat

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dug,I was just opening it up for a debate.
DS4 Owners Club as a name is correct, but bland, not sexy / dynamic, yet we brag about that in our cars.....

Brill pictures though, I like the fact you have combined the standard sticker with the DS4head logo. I prefer the top picture with second picture font, and the bottom pictures myself, but anybody else got any better offers/suggestions.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fine effort Dug.Less is more -so i prefer the first one but the ds4 font ( before the heads) to use the actual ds4 font style as in the third proposal....just my humble opinion

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm with adjar. I like the first picture/font but like the ds4 font . Any more suggestions out there?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I like Dans better, classy and matches the Forum Logo, I would not put any of them in window, well maybe if I was 17 again
Edited by: Ben.greenaway

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rev G, whoa, no need to shout, we all have opinions!
It seems to me pots and kettles anyway, we drive Chromed up, go faster Citroen C4s as standard and a sticker is boy racerish!!! Go figure?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rev G- Anyway definition of a club is "An organization composed of people who voluntarily meet on a regular basis for a mutual purpose other than educational, religious, charitable, or financial pursuits. A club is any kind of group that has members who meet for a social, literary, or political purpose" key word there is MEET so we are a forum, not a club, so current badge not technically correct, unless we meet at shows etc.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not wedded to DS4head, others titles are available, DS4ever, DS4life, DS4midable and so on.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Wasn't shouting capslocked. As others said Dans sticker is fine if you need one tajht is.
This "club" or "forum" is just a place to pass on info, seek advice not really a social meet, so lets keep it to that and relax

1 - 14 of 14 Posts