Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just recently got a dsport and it looks like someone has took the badge on the passenger side b pillar, I was wondering where I can get a replacement, it's not so much the badge they have took just the two black insert lines within the badge, can anyone help please

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've looked everywhere even scrap yards, oh well looks like I will have to go to the dealers, thanks for your quick reply

·
Registered
472 Posts
Olly

Welcome to the forum, hopefully you will enjoy the car, the dealers are reasonably priced for some bits, does no harm to ask for a discount I always do and generally aim for 5 to 10% my mother always says shy barns get nowt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks I will give them a ring, I was looking on eBay but they only seem to do the bonnet badge, I think the badges on the doors are a slightly diffrent shape, seem to be more angled on the top and bottom, it's only the black inserts I'm after though, yeah loving the car, got so many things to fiddle with it's mind blowing! I went fortthe pearl white dsport 200 got pretty much everything on it, sat nav, xenons etc am realu pleased

·
Registered
29 Posts
HI, I have had the same problem & enquired about the badge, the good news is it is availble, bad news is its around £75 and its not just the badge it's the complete outer plasticpanel.
What I did to remedy this problem was to find a suitable piece of black shiney plastic of the same width as the slot and trim with a scalpel until all the angles are correct andI then glued it in place with some glue called "Shoo Goo". it has been in there for over six months and I cant see the difference. A large cable tie was whatI found and used.

My theory on how they come out is from washing and polishing the car it only takes a small snag and they pop out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesus that much and need to replace the whole trim! Look like my handy work will have to come out! Good job I'm a tradesman lol thank you for your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts