Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all just found the site so having registered thought I had better post a few comments. I have owned my ds4 since July 2012. It is grey and has the egs gearbox and the 16 diesel engine.
It's the dstyle air model. Previous cars c4 vts and c5 latest model. I find the ds4 the best of all. I was concerned about downsizing from the c5 but my fears were unfounded. This is a great car it certainly draws attention when parked.
It has presence on the road and is a joy to drive.
It is a rarely seen vehicle. I live in Lowestoft and except for one that I know to be a demonstrator mine is on its own.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi and welcomeI've got the 2.0 HDI dstyle in black,a bitch to keep clean but I love it . I also had a C4 and swapped it for a J type Astra, only had the Astra 10 months and had to get rid because of the poor performance so it was back to Citroen . Lost a lot on it but hell you only live once .There's 3 DS4's around here andyes they do get a lot of attention .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your prompt post I hope now I can enjoy reading and benefiting from other ds4 owners.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome Placey- previously owned a BX gti, Xantia 2.0, c4 vtr and now a DS4 thp 155. Its a cracker and certainly draws much attention. After driven
' comfort' biased Citroens i have decided to drive a more 'attack minded' 4 door family car model and this one fits the bill nicely.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi Placey and welcomeI have a THP 200 and had a DS3 before this and like most people on here love it.
It's great to own something a bit different from the norm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts