Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people.

I have recently purchased an used DS4 Sport Nav in PearlescentWhite and thought I should join this forum to share myexperienceswith other users.

I am very pleased with the car especially after searching so long for it. My only grip is the iPod USB connection. I have searched this forum and cant find an answer.

Can you change the default playlist when you connect your iPod via USB? It always plays the first song on my iPod and I have to enter the menu each time to get to myfavoriteplaylist and also can you default the player to random?

Having read the user manual I think its possible to chose what songs plays first when you connect the iPod, although I may have read this wrong

Edited by: DS4Wolf

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Ricky, welcome to the forum. I can't help with the iPod problem as my DS4 doesn't get here until end of November but I'm sure that someone here will have some things you can try.
Dave

·
Registered
578 Posts
DS4Wolf check under technical theres some big debates there. I use a USB so dont have issues with it

·
Registered
26 Posts
when i picked up my Ds4 from the dealer I noticed a Apple connection box which allows you to put the playlist etc on the dash display im not sure how much they cost but I think if you search under citroen ds4 ipod connector on the internet it should throw up a few suggestions
Hope this helps

·
Registered
472 Posts
Enjoy the car and the forum both great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts