Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If as stated a new model is due in Jan 2015 what changes can we expect. I was under the impression that they were for the Chinese market.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The most pronounced change will probably be the front part, that is the grille , cos as DS make - it no longer be a Citroen so the chevron will be gone. Instead the DS logo will be placed on the grille or thereabouts.

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
470 Posts
Anybody ever thought about a DIY grille re-modeling kit from Citroen to DS, would be nice to have a pure DS not a Citro any more. You can easily debadge the back of the car, with the chevron- shaped grille the front is difficult to change but not impossible I suppose.

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's not supposed to constitute a new model, it is meant to go with the flow as Citroen are marketing a new standalone DS make, also it's meant to increase the car's prestige (I have also removed the Citroen logo from the hatch). So far it's a photoshop but am considering putting a DS logo on the grille as it is in the picture above, just using the same emblem as we have on the back, available aftermarket on eBay. Waiting to read your views nonetheless.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was my idea too but three logos on the front of the car .... But without main Citroen logo it would be perfect - with bigger DS logo and small profi tunnig changes instead missed Citroen logo.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Homer_Simpson said:
It was my idea too but three logos on the front of the car .... But without main Citroen logo it would be perfect - with bigger DS logo and small profi tunnig changes instead missed Citroen logo.
And what did you come up with?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Right, there will be three logos actually on the front but you can transport the reqtangular badge form the bonnet onto the hatch in place of the CITROEN mark (the strip underneath the DS4 mark). That way there will be only two logos on the front. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Just accept its a Citroen?

When Citroen get around to their already-doomed effort to create a separate 'luxury' brand, they'll do some proper face lifting rather than whack a few badges around.

The Chevrons on the grill/ bonnet will cost a few quid to sort as there's quite a bit of tooling there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts