DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Hello All!

Had my fluid grey (metallic light green!) DS4 2.0 HDi Style almost a week, nearly new at almost 8000 miles. Shifts really well.
Looks like we all may have been duped by the Citroen mpg claims. Room for improvement, getting about 44mpg after a week!
What about the fiddly Sat Nav location entry? Come on Citroen, let's have postcode entry!
Oh
yes, really looking forward to getting my head around the wheel
puncture kit....not! Can we put a "real" spare wheel in the boot
compartment , I wonder.
One other thing, would have loved a DAB
radio included...can't have every thing! However, to compensate, just
got "Planet Rock Radio" on the Bluetooth music streaming from my Samsung
Galaxy S. Will suffice until the Pure Dab personal radio hooked up.
Anybody any views on upgrading to DAB...is it possible?
So, just loving the drive at these early stages, after having a Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi for years!

Drive on!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi and welcomeI've got the same car black with two tone leather but no sat nav,Ilove mine got 8250 miles on mine and getting 47mpg.How does the mpg compare to the Mondeo because I think Ford use the same engine? I've got a space saver spare wheel with mine,it was standard on theDstyle when I brought mine inMarch 2012.So yes you can have a real spare wheel,well a space saver still better than a tube goo

·
Registered
268 Posts
Evening mate,
there are a few little niggles, the Nav is poor, MPG seems to vary, and Citroen dealers hide behind the counter if you get a problem
But hey they are nicely finished and seem to go well.

·
Registered
578 Posts
SNAP. Ive got my fluid grey 2.0Hdi D Style and regards the sat nav although you cant use post codes its no problem. Think of it as just giving your fingers extra exercise having to type in the address! Used it locally through various streets and it was first class.
Most fiddly bit is thefrustrating led day running lights !!

Man the car is defintley a head turner.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Skyrider said:
Yes, Hello All!

Had my fluid grey (metallic light green!) DS4 2.0 HDi Style almost a week, nearly new at almost 8000 miles. Shifts really well.
Looks like we all may have been duped by the Citroen mpg claims. Room for improvement, getting about 44mpg after a week!
What about the fiddly Sat Nav location entry? Come on Citroen, let's have postcode entry!
Oh
yes, really looking forward to getting my head around the wheel
puncture kit....not! Can we put a "real" spare wheel in the boot
compartment , I wonder.
One other thing, would have loved a DAB
radio included...can't have every thing! However, to compensate, just
got "Planet Rock Radio" on the Bluetooth music streaming from my Samsung
Galaxy S. Will suffice until the Pure Dab personal radio hooked up.
Anybody any views on upgrading to DAB...is it possible?
So, just loving the drive at these early stages, after having a Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi for years!

Drive on!
A lot of positives there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had Ds4style since oct 2012 2500 on the clock when bought.now 12000 mls. Average mpg 54 mpg,first car that doesn't improve when on a long motorway run,very low geared could do with a seventh.No literature to support but this 2.0 is I would think 134 BHP although in reg document it gives160.
No problems so far fingers crossed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts