Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello One and all!

Hope everyone is having a good bank holiday weekend?

I just bought myself a nice little DS4 in midnight blue. Pick it up on Tuesday and am mega excited!

No doubt I will be picking you seasoned DS4 owners brains for useful bits and bobs :)

Look forward to chatting with some of you!

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes exclusive does seem to be a relevant word. I've been looking for other DS4's for the past two weeks and have only seen one. Staffordshire people don't seem to buy them

Good for me as it is nice to have something different.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes we certainly are a breed apart from the rest. I have a Ds Sport. Love it to bits,had it since last September and no problems so far fingers crossed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to figure out why there has been such a low uptake on this car model.

Totally get that it is most likely the rear access that puts people off but even so, there seems to be so few of them around.

It's an awesome little car and I can't wait to bomb it round some country lanes.

Cheers for the nice welcome Wardy!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi and welcome. The DS4 was even more exclusive 18 months ago, I travel from Stourbridge to Warwick daily and would hardly see a DS4, now seeing a few more but still an unusual sight.

It's possible a strange combination, more a 2+2 coupe with raised height. The rear door access and windows are often commented on in reviews and that would put 50% of buyers off. I have never found it an issue, but then I usually drive alone.

MSH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes agree. Most of my journeys there only two of us. Three once a month perhaps so for me it is the best of both worlds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts