Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up new DS4 1.6 HDI DSTYLE in Babylon Red a few days ago. Actually ordered it without a test drive, but not disappointed at all. A bit flash for me as I'm 57, but couldn't resist after I saw it. Drives well and feels quite upmarket in the front. Who cares about the back, kids have gone, so really a two seater.
This is my 4th Citroen. The Xantia 2ltr diesel did 120k miles in 4 years including trips to Italy, the Picasso has done 150k miles and is now driven by my wife ( still looks and drives ok). My C4 HDI VTR+ has done 115k miles and looks immaculate ( apart from scratches on the bumper where I carelessly reversed into lamppost). Who says Citroens aren't a good car !!
Congratulations on the Forum, seems quite good.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome MSH you will enjoy same age as me

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi MSH, welcome to the forum, totally agree with you about citroens, I have never had any problems with any I've owned , and that has been a few, would'nt buy anything else. Enjoy the forum x

·
Registered
55 Posts
Had my 12 plate ds4 dsport for nearly two weeks now and I'm loving it, 56 years old and fell in love with the look of this car, driving it is a joy, smooth engine with plenty of performance, lots of toys/gadgets which is a must for me, plenty of room in the front don't care too much about the back as kids are gone now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts