Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks . i have a brand new Mitchelin 195-55 R16 wheel and tyre. Used a spare. Inc is the kit ie jack and wheel nuts etc. this Will fit a ds4 from 2011 up. pitch is 4 x 108 between the holes. it will fit inside the floor pan.i bought for my 2013 2.0 hdi style. it has not been used. bundle £70. feel free to email . many thanks al.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb60, 50, 65; font-family: "Source Sans Pro", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;">

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Please note that this will not fit a DSport or later model fitted with the larger discs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi dallad,sorrry for the delay i was on nights.
i am based in ,moray near inverness. I can get the tyre courier free if you are happy to pay £70.

text me 07846978304

cheers
al

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Sorry. Cant be sure
I know 16" wheels dont fit my new 2.0 Blue Hdi 150 or my last DSport...due to larger discs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi, to help you out I had a 2.0hdi style 18inch wheels, the wheel and tyre size 195 on 16inch wheel fits okay. it has enough depth to go over the elec handbrake assy.al

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi,im a new member,do you still have the space saver wheel for sale,i have a 2 ltre,hdi,2012,with 18" alloy wheels,i dont fancy the idea of using the compressor when i get a puncture,it will probably be in the dark ,teaming with rain. moterted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts