DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks I have DS4 Dstyle 110 HDI I love the car but am very disappointed with the MPG I have had since new in FEB, I have done 4k miles now and still only getting 37 mpg when the book says it should return 48 mpg in town! I have phoned Citroen to complain and they blamed it in driving style but I have been as careful as possible with it but still the mpg return is rubbish!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the same issue with mine and same response from Citroën , which I don't accept as I am a very economical driver its particularly disappointing as this was one of my motivations for buying the car. It seems like the manufacturer can publish any MPG figures which have no bearing on reality and when you don't achieve it they blame it on your driving style which is very difficult to dispute.Overall while I like the car styling I am disappointed with fuel consumption, car steering , dysfunctional Bluetooth and most of all Citroën response

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have just driven 777 miles in mine (1.6 155THP) and it returned figures of 42mpg @ 69mph (avg), I had the cruise control on (76mph on motorways) and AC most of the way.

That I am happy with. Around town I managed an average of 33mpg, again I am more than happy with.

This journey was from down south up to Durham via Manchester. Almost all motorway with a few town roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts