Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just registered on the forum havingdone some research about the DS4.

I have just bought a 1.6HDi DStyle DS4 in Grey. I will pick it up at about 5pm this evening - I am looking forward to it so much, I am like a kid with a new toy!! I test drove it on Saturday and did the deal there and then - the DS is a thing of beauty.

The DS4 will replace a C5 that I have had for 2 years and has been a fantastic car and will be our (mine and the wife's) 7th Citroen. My wife has had a succession of Xsara Picasso's and C4 Picasso's in the past.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi GIJ, welcome, I'm new here too and really enjoying this forum. My DS doesn't arrive from France until end of November so am trying to wait patiently. It is my first ever Citroen in 45 years of motoring but we did hire a C5 in France last year and loved it. Enjoy your new TOY when you pick it up later.
Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. I am looking forward to it so much.

I presume your DS4 will be a brand new one? Mine is Dec '12 reg with 10k on the clock.

·
Registered
472 Posts
GIJ sure you will enjoy it welcome

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm sure you're going to enjoy your DS4. I;ve got the same model and i love it.
My only other Citroen was a Dyane in the late 80s - I've noticed one or two subtle differences!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi GIJ, yes mine will be a new HDi Dstyle in white with eMyway. It's my present to myself after surviving cancer twice, I'm a very lucky person. I'm sure we will both enjoy our cars.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi and welcome! I like yourself have had lots of citroens over the years 8 in all, and every time they get better and better, you'll love your ds4 as i do, it's " The Car " enjoy xx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your kind words of welcome - I feel at home already.

NJ44 - I notice that you are from north Wales, I am from Trawsfynydd originally but have been away for over 20 years but get back regularly for teh fresh air, bracing wind and driving rain!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
lol !!! I work in a place close to Traws that can only be described as the wetest town in the universe, I'm sure that you can guess where this is ! glad I live down by the coast, where the climate is a little dryer ha ha! x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From the (not so) subtle clues, I would say it is where I went to secondary school and is well known for being wet and slatey!

·
Registered
578 Posts
NJ44 said:
Hi and welcome! I like yourself have had lots of citroens over the years 8 in all, and every time they get better and better, you'll love your ds4 as i do, it's " The Car " enjoy xx
8???? WOW Gold medal for you NJ

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes Rev, 3 saxo's , 1 xsara , followed by 3 C4's and now" the car' simply the best to date x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts