Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've finally joined the DS4 gang. Only trouble is I've got lots of jobs to do in the house andI'm not doing them because I keep finding excuses to pop out in the car! Does everyone else find themselves looking back once they have parked up? This car has a real feel good factor!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome.Drove mine back from Sunny South East today and it is fun to drive. Very tempting to floor it at 100kph, (not that I would ever give in to that temptation). Initial steering issue seems to have improved after 12k. Bluetooth is also working OK now, 90%of time. Still getting lots of comments about the car's looks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I can't wait to follow one in the dark to see the tail lamps! I stopped the other day to take a friend car shoping and was supprised by the amount of intrest and + comments from the salesmen. I think this is a car people want to like!

·
Registered
551 Posts
DS4me said:
Thanks. I can't wait to follow one in the dark to see the tail lamps! I stopped the other day to take a friend car shoping and was supprised by the amount of intrest and + comments from the salesmen. I think this is a car people want to like!

Welcome!
You might have a long wait I've only seen two others since launch.
Nice when people stop and stare or do a double take

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I might have to send my partner off on a test drive and
follow them in their car.<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

</v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas>

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit">
</o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shape>

o

o Still so much better than driving around in a millennium
Cortina...opps i mean BMW It's nice to
stick out from the herd!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Oh yes DS4me,

I am always in awe of the design...and we get a lot of admiring glances from Audi and other luxury car owners over here....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts