Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, finally decided to get off my bum and test a ds4 2.0,going to the Citroën dealers in Keighley Yorkshire anyone had dealings with them?
Cheers.Ady

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hope you enjoyed the test drive and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a test drive today, tried a 1.6 & 2.0 my minds made up 2ltr it is, just got to decide on colour now, shark grey or red???????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,just got on the site, was a member on the DS3 club,changed last month from 3 to 4 160 diesel 11 months old 7000 miles.
Was happy with the 3 had for 3years like the look of the four when came out as in having MOT next got the four have not had any leaner drivers it yet, but I just love it.
Added a couple of things to it chrome mirror caps, Alloy gaiters. Mirror withforward/reversingcamera's. Few more things I thepipe lineover the next few weeks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Warescott

Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scotty Pro said:
Was that from the Keighley Citroen dealer, I have seen a nice sport on their website, are they a good dealer ?
No at the car people at Sheffield, I've put a deposit down on the red one in Keighley, should be mine next weekend

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Picked it up today, I'll get pics up soon, first impressions are good, it drives smooth on motorways a bit bumpy going through Bradford but to be fair they are digging up the roads, lol.Can't
Believe how quiet it is I could actually hear them talk on talksport its a bit un-nerving having come from a seat Alta with all the wind and road noise.
I haven't got round to playing with all the toys but it's still early days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts