Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I'm new to the forum I would just like to let everyone no Iv currently just started up my own mobile ECU remapping business called Street Performance Tuning please feel free to check out my website. For any information on an ecu remap for your vehicle please don't hesitate to contact me on here or via my website I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on ECU remapping. As a forum user and with it being The Christmas season I would like offer a discount price for other forum users. I look forward to hearing from you all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a very good question about your vehicle under warranty. Firstly all my work is fully insured. Any issue which is found to have been caused by my remap is covered by my insurance, however if there is an issue under warrenty which after an independent inspection is not caused by the remap then your vehicle should be covered by the warrenty. A manufacturer will typically say that your warranty is invalid, however what they will actually do is red flag the powertrain units for any issues if they know there is a modification. Ultimately it comes down to root cause rather than simply "nothing to do with us" something we would always advocate being identified by an idipendant inspection. I hope this helps answer your question about warranty.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the 1.6 Hdi 110. I'd be interested to know what type of performance gains could be achieved. But I wouldn't want to sacrifice economy as I dont think thats very good to begin with despite what citroen claim.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I can put a hybrid remap on your 1.6 hdi giving you a 20% increase in performance and up to 15% increase in mpg this way you get the best of both worlds. Or if you just want an economy remap this will give you up to 15% better mpg, lower c02 emissions, sharper throttle response and a smoother power delivery.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd definitely be looking at a hybrid remap probably the other side of Christmas. Where are you based and how much would it be. Just a rough idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts