Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 62 D Sport in Bourrasque Blue 6 weeks ago, downsized from a C5 VTR and re living my youth with something more sporty.Shame about the lack of spare wheel.
Garage I purchased from has just lost the Citroen Dealership so I have to travel down to Carlisle if I have any issues.

Alan

Edited by: DEE ES 4

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the club. Like you I have moved from C5 Nav to DS4. I thought the 2.0Hdi was such a good engine in the C5 that I went for the same again in a DS4 DStyle, which I picked up new last week. It is also the Bourrasque Blue. The C5 that I bought second hand was also this colour. Its not a colour that I would have chosen usually, but I was so pleased with how it kept its looks over the years and never showed the tar spots kicked up from the road, that I went for the same colour again and I think it looks great. The DS is so 'pointy' after the C5 isn't it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome aboard, I'm another who went from C5 to DS4. Wasn't in my plans, but, very happy I did make the choice that I took. Think the DS4 is a far better drive on the rural roads around my home village. C5 was better on longer motorway runs, but, didn't do many of them

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My C5 was the 1.6HDI VTR and used as a family car,this 2.0HDI 160 is much quicker and fun to drive.I have had many comments about it's lookssince I purchased it.
Does anyone recommend any extras worth adding.

Alan

·
Registered
66 Posts
You may get some ideas for extras by browsing the forum, Alan. I tend to be conservative and if I would recommend anything it is a spare wheel, if you can get one for the DSport. I bought a spacesaver for my DStyle. The tyre repair kits that are supplied with the cars prove useless frequently, as witnessed on our forum and elsewhere (see Honest John's expereince with a Mazda 6 earlier this year). It may be boring, but could save grief. I daresay others will have more suggestions. Paul

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome - in my experience Telfords in Carlisle - although a trek for you have always been good for me and very accomodating.

·
Registered
544 Posts
APM said:
Welcome - in my experience Telfords in Carlisle - although a trek for you have always been good for me and very accomodating.
My sister has just nought a used C1 from Telfords of Carlisle and she's very pleased with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts