Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello newbie to the forum

Picking a new 2017 ds4 prestige 120 blue hdi in metallic grey on Wednesday next week. Second ds car just traded in a 2016 ds3 1,2 puretec elegnce in with 13,000 on need a family car hope the ds4 proves as well as the ds3 did.

Any tips or things I need to know about these motors and deal with it right away I'm assuming not being brand new but you never know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum i've had mine a couple of years now and have not had any problems so far. I've just traded mines in for a new prestige 120 blue hdi in Whisper Purple enjoy i have

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great choice the whisper purple the ds3 we had was Bela blue fancied something a bit understated colour wise this time nearly went for the whisper purple.

So you have just bought the same as me with your recent one did you get a option to spec with the 19inch cairns alloys? as I asked and they avoided with we don't now due to the harsh ride from the 19s.

I also couldn't spec any moddle ds4 on the car configurer on D's website.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No didn't think about the Cairns alloys i like them but i also heard the ride was a bit hard with them. looking forward to picking mines up mid to end of week hopefully

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not the end of the world tbh,I suppose ride quality is more of of a pay off than wheels. I saw mine on Friday when I went to sign the final paperwork, just awaiting Wednesday coming to pick it up.

The dealership has a company they get in to wrap the roofs As apposed to paying 500 or so for a painted roof as it's a bit steep.
Thier words not mine lol.

Starting to get excited

·
Registered
544 Posts
You can't get the Cairns wheels with the 1.2 130 puretech or 1.6HDi blue.

If your car is new it would be interesting to hear whether the leather seats are heated and have a massage function as it's not remotely clear from the price and spec list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was originally going for the 130bhp puretec as the 110bhp version in the ds3 was superb. That was coming with full black heated leather on a prestige. Then there was no stock had to be a number 24 or 25 off the line ect to get the massive deal they had on last week.

So got the 1.6 120 blue hdi and then the standard interior without upgrades changed to a half leather none heated no idea lol.

To get the heated and massage seats it has to be the watchstrap leather, witch I asked them to find me one with that interior in the number that specified to the deal and again none available as aparently it's rare that most people would opt to pay the additional 1500 quid for the upgrade. So if you want that option it's a factory order and a lengthy wait.

I will grab some pics tomorrow upon collection is photobucket the only way to upload photos on the forum ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome along, you can upload pictures directly to the forum;

On a new post or full reply window, type your message then;

Click the green tree icon:

Click Choose File
Browse to your saved picture
Click Upload

Once uploaded the image should appear in the preview window. Click OK to insert into post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts