Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply. The colour hickory and the pearl white are the two introduction colours. The special thing about
hickory is that it looks gold brown at sunset. Moreover it looks tres chique in my opinion. But colours are always personal and that's why car manufacturers produce cars in so many type of colours.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wanted a Pearl white but got offered a really good deal on my Arctic white so thats what i went for, the sport looks good in all colours IMHO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's right, there is no bad colour for this DS4. Unfortunately you can only choose one colour.
White is also nice but the probem about this colour is that you can see every dirt particle. I know that because my
first car was a white Citroën Visa 11 RE !

·
Registered
551 Posts
Brown Sugar said:
Thanks Chud !

I wanted to check out pictures of your car but they seemed to be moved ?

Don't know where they have gone

I'll try and get them back

·
Registered
227 Posts
The first DS4 I tested was the Hickory and while the OH was not keen, I really liked it as it was different.
I did intend to go back and buy the car, but something about the 2nd drive put me off that specific car and ended up with a different demo in Pearl white, but I still wish the brown one passed the test drive so I could have got it

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've never been a fan of brown cars myself. I understand it could be a personal colour but WHY? Lol. X

1 - 14 of 14 Posts