Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello chaps and chapesses. New to the forum but not new to Citroens. Got my 18 month old DS4 airdream 1600 auto in June. The only problem I have had in this time is that all sound went off from the radio and reversing sensor. Seemwd to sort itself out ahile ingintion turned off. I love this car. Did 2,500 miles in France last month with not a hiccup. I took my dad over an at 88 he is now thinking of getting his licence back to get one. He's bvery impressed! Over the years I've been driving I've had the original DS, CX, BX, XM and Xantia. The only niggle I have is that Citroen in their 'wisdom' have taken hydraulic suspension off all but 2 models!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi Frank, nice to hear from you, you are right about the hydraulic suspension, ive had a couple of BXs in the past and they were really comfortable

·
Registered
472 Posts
Rev you are probably right but over 150,000 miles in two BX's never had any problems

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm with Rev , I had a Xantia and the suspension went ,it cost a bloody fortune .I wonder how many Citroens were scrapped because of it ..
I bet you wish you still had your original DS ,they are worth a lot of money now .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts