Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a DS 4 16 plate and since having it it's been nothing but issue after issue with adblue, emissions control faults etc. Has anyone ever used their own OBD2 scanner on their ds and could tell me the one they purchased for reading errors. Thanks in advance for any help. Don't want to buy one then find out it doesn't read the codes

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
The generic one typically only give the p codes, you need something like lexia or diagbox to red the proper citroen codes from each module.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a DS 4 16 plate and since having it it's been nothing but issue after issue with adblue, emissions control faults etc. Has anyone ever used their own OBD2 scanner on their ds and could tell me the one they purchased for reading errors. Thanks in advance for any help. Don't want to buy one then find out it doesn't read the codes
Sounds like you're describing my car. Exact same problems & currently got a 'AdBlue Emissions Fault: impossible to start in 500 miles' & my local garage couldn't reset it today. Hoping to get it reset tomorrow by a man with the Lexia software.
Did you manage to solve your DS4 problems? Just
wondering if there's hope for my car or if I'd be better cutting my losses. I've only had it a few months too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts