Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've just been in to Citroen today and upgraded my DS3 for a DS4 :)

Ended up going for a DStyle 1.6 Petrol, could not believe the £4,500 deposit contribution o_O I was going to go for a BMW 1 Series, until I got the ridiculous offer of only having to put £300 deposit in to get the monthly payment I wanted on the DS4. Went to BMW who worked as hard as they could (they even consulted the franchise director) to get the price down, they could only get to a similar price on a 4 year deal though. Also managed to convince the Citroen dealer to knock another £500 off the price, pay off the remaining finance on my DS3 (3 months left + residual) and pop a full tank of petrol in the car :)

But hey, I'm one of you guys now! I think the massage function was what did it for me, didn't take long for me to snap one up either. I've been looking at new cars for about a week, looked at the DS4 yesterday, placed an order today woo! :)

It's getting delivered at the end of this month (He told me I could have it by Monday, but I'm away for work until the end of January :( ) Anybody got any tips, tricks, secrets for when it arrives?

SO EXCITED!!

Edited by: thebritishbloke

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks like you got a good deal, enjoy the car and the forum, best tip is read the manual in the car

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi, I too have the 1.6 petrol, they are great cars, and you have had a cracking deal, my advice to you is simply enjoy!!! you will love the car and the forum
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts