Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have had my Ds4 for four weeks. So far loving the car had a civic 2.2 type s and I am surprised how refined the ds4 ride is. Only gripe maybe a little disappointed with the mpg for the 1.6 hdi engine.

I was thinking of painting my calipers red car is shark grey but I am not sure it suits the car. I did them on the civ but the ds4 is a bit more grown up. Changed as my wife is expecting our first in november.

What is the opinion on calipers, I added the stainless steel wing mirror covers they look good. See pic attached also my civic calipers.

be good to get others peoples opinion.

Https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fas0rtz21pjsa7/AAC0uLUoJvgE6gz48HfK7hWMaEdited by: el--lobo

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks like those alloys have been repainted, there should be black bits on them and the silver should be darker ..

·
Registered
227 Posts
g_p_t said:
Looks like those alloys have been repainted, there should be black bits on them and the silver should be darker ..
Think they may be repainted, but can't be sure from that photo as the face should be diamond cut (so bare metal clearcoated, not silver in fact) and the inner parts should be a very light grey (NOT black!) and the two tone effect is very subtle and on a picture taken in bright sunlight and a little washed out, the contrast could be wiped out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts