Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the call from the Citroen dealer this morning to say my car is all ready to pick up, it's the 2.0 160bhp 2013 one owner in black, lovely condition. Getting excited, can't wait to fiddle with all the buttons, and sus out what's what..... ˜�

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Good luck tomorrowIf you have any questions, just ask
....and buy a sticker or two!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, at least if I have any questions I can ask here. Wished I'd gone for the one with the satnav, but that was £16,500....

·
Registered
126 Posts
From what I've heard the Satnav in the older models isn't that great. Have a look at an app called Waze!

It's a brilliant model and you'll enjoy the power :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
We went for one with SatNav as we preferred the look of the interior with the screen rather than the Nav itself as we already have a Tom Tom live with HD traffic and cameras but we have been very impressed with the Nav option, it also has cameras and does traffic. Its a bit slower to enter a destination in than the Tom Tom but not the end of the world, it does postcodes and it reroutes very quickly, so haven't used the TomTom since in this car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked her up today at 2pm, very happy. Rides lovely, and quick! Let my daughter have a go. Wished I hadn't, she scared the life out of me..... She said, it's fast isn't dad! Never again..... Bloody kids! Lol ˜�

·
Registered
176 Posts
Lol, yea it's pretty responsive engine and surprisingly quiet too we found. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Pictures or you didn't!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts