DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I took delivery of my new DS4 just over a week ago and have a couple of problems with the navigation system.

The first is, how to edit addresses or GPS coordnates 'archived' into a contact file, to a more meaningful name i.e "Local Garden Centre" in place of "England>Manchester>London Road"

The second is that having messed about for days trying to find the answer I have 'archived' several unwanted addresses...the delete option doesn't do the job...please help.

If all else fails, what is the email address of Citroens head office?

·
Registered
117 Posts
cassland said:
Hi Guys, I took delivery of my new DS4 just over a week ago and have a couple of problems with the navigation system.

The first is, how to edit addresses or GPS coordnates 'archived' into a contact file, to a more meaningful name i.e "Local Garden Centre" in place of "England>Manchester>London Road"

The second is that having messed about for days trying to find the answer I have 'archived' several unwanted addresses...the delete option doesn't do the job...please help.

If all else fails, what is the email address of Citroens head office?

As far as I remember for both you have to go to the Phone menu ... it's not exactly logical.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, I will give it a try but it does sound odd to say the least, and I am surprised that the handbook does not make mention of this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
cassland said:
Thanks for that, I will give it a try but it does sound odd to say the least, and I am surprised that the handbook does not make mention of this.

Go to http://service.citroen.com/ddb/#/322 - if you select the language you want and the DS4 it should be on page 321 - there is a quick jump thingy at the top :) I found out how to do this by accident, even if you read the manual back to back it's really not very obvious how to rename the places, and it is still in my opinion very counter intuitive - this should be managed within the Nav menu!

It annoyed the hell out of me until I figured it out :)

Edited by: richcy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi richcy, I really am most grateful for your help, I did as you suggested which worked fine AND I still have some hair left! Thanks again.

·
Registered
117 Posts
cassland said:
Hi richcy, I really am most grateful for your help, I did as you suggested which worked fine AND I still have some hair left! Thanks again.

You're welcome :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another problem....page 113 of my handbook suggests that a fixed warning lamp comes on if a door or the boot is open when the ignition is on and if the car is travelling at over 6 mph then a message is also transmitted.

My brand new car sends out a tone and tells me to select neutral but doesn't tell me what the problem is. Does any other 13 reg plate have this problem or is it just me....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts