Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Well posted when I first got my DS4 as was going from a great Honda accord to a 2ltr diesel Citroen and once had done the deal got worried!
Well it was a second hand car from a dealer with 9000 miles three months ago. Now has 15000 on the clock, I have taken it back to Wilson Epsom for warranty work and have to admit they have been great. I had a noise from the tail gate (they adjusted the stops and noise disappeared)
I then took it back for a buzzing rattle in the door and noisy air con. They couldn't find the door rattle to start with and kept the car for an extra day, I mentioned I thought I had blown a speaker too but was putting that down to rubbish speakers. Turns out a speaker had come loose and was the cause of the buzzing rattle and the rubbish sounding music. I had seen others mention on here that Citroen were not helping with rattles but Wilsons Epsom were great with me.
The air con, well no fault found it does sound noisy to me but appears to be a normal feature of the DS4 as the other one I drove was just as noisy with the air con on. So the car has stood the first period of my ownership, managed 49mpg over the past 6000 miles. All in all not a bad car at all I can see why some reviews are not overly positive about the DS4 but I you drive it normally it is a fine car. Push it a bit and it starts to show its shortcomings, it is not a fun car to push hard really but for every day driving all is good.

·
Registered
472 Posts
My dealer cookswells has always been first class, I have sang their praises in previous posts, even had a ds5 when it went in for a service last month

1 - 4 of 4 Posts