Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im thinking of getting a 2.0 sport ds4 ive been reading some reviews and was just wondering if u guys could give me some idea of how reliable they are and also are they expensive to insure and service thanx.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've got a 2013 2lt DSport and love it. Had it only about 4 months so can't really answer your questions with any authority but the car suits me and the wife just fine.
I'm not fussed by comments such as awkward back doors cause I'm never in the rear.
It's perfect size for us. I love the style and that it's not a common 'cardigan' car but everyone has their own criteria. Right ?

·
Registered
544 Posts
If you are buying over 3 years old Citroën do a reduced-cost servicing scheme which using OEM and arts is £140 feet r a minor service and £250 for a full service. Ours isn't expensive to insure, no more than the 1.6 it replaced, tyres are probably the expensive consumable part but then I go for proper tyres rather than ditch-finders; a set of Michelin tyres are about £800.... you can reduce that to £600 by going for a mid-range brand.

·
Registered
159 Posts
What size alloys do you have Frank? £800 for a set of non run flat tyres is expensive, even given the fact you are buying a decent brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts