Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm seriously considering going to have a look at the DS4. I currently own a DS3 Dsport Diesel Red edition with the 115 e-HDI engine. It is such a great car and bloody awesome to drive and doesn't really cost much in fuel. I average high 50's and that's with a heavy right foot!

I think the Dsport trim on the DS4 is a no brainer, I would also want the Xenon headlights and the Hi-fi upgrade - I'm super fussy with sound quality, I have the uprated Hi-fi system in my DS3 and for a factory fitted system it sounds great!

Where I'm going with this....

Has anyone gone from a diesel DS3 to the 160bhpHDI DS4? If so (ignoring road tax) were you paying much more in fuel?

Any help would be great!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
DAB is standard on all DStyle and DSport models from spring 2013, you don't need MyWay sat nav for this - however, the stereo display looks poor without MyWay.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I test drove a Dsport 160 HDi today and it was bloody amazing! I'm 90% sold, just need to give insurance a call and find out how much extra it will cost!

Going on an Elect 3 plan so it will be a brand new 15 plate so I won't get it until March :(

Listened to both normal and the Denon hifi's, Denon isn't worth the extra money! Think I'm going to add the xenons though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.