Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm seriously considering going to have a look at the DS4. I currently own a DS3 Dsport Diesel Red edition with the 115 e-HDI engine. It is such a great car and bloody awesome to drive and doesn't really cost much in fuel. I average high 50's and that's with a heavy right foot!

I think the Dsport trim on the DS4 is a no brainer, I would also want the Xenon headlights and the Hi-fi upgrade - I'm super fussy with sound quality, I have the uprated Hi-fi system in my DS3 and for a factory fitted system it sounds great!

Where I'm going with this....

Has anyone gone from a diesel DS3 to the 160bhpHDI DS4? If so (ignoring road tax) were you paying much more in fuel?

Any help would be great!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I read on other forums the Denon sub woofer upgrade was not worth it as they don't fit an amplifer and just link in mono in the boot area. Go for the Satnav includes DAB radio.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm interesting, might have to have a listen to both!

Yeah the Satnav is a no-brainer.

Thanks for your reply :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
DAB is standard on all DStyle and DSport models from spring 2013, you don't need MyWay sat nav for this - however, the stereo display looks poor without MyWay.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I test drove a Dsport 160 HDi today and it was bloody amazing! I'm 90% sold, just need to give insurance a call and find out how much extra it will cost!

Going on an Elect 3 plan so it will be a brand new 15 plate so I won't get it until March :(

Listened to both normal and the Denon hifi's, Denon isn't worth the extra money! Think I'm going to add the xenons though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts