Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
Hope someone can help.
Most times now when the car is started the emyway satnav screen stays blank and takes forever to switch on
Sometimes it just doesn't. Annoying when I'm trying to reverse. The parking sensors doesn't work neither does the stereo.

Also the engine coolant warning comes on the dash!

It has been to the garage once and the staff just done a computer reset but obviously didn't work.

Any suggestions??
Would appreciate help with this !!
The Ds4 is 155 D Style EGS
GY11HCZ

·
Registered
551 Posts
Take it back to the dealers again!Don't let them fob you off.
Not much help,but my best suggestion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it goes back to the garage on Wednesday for a couple of days for them to try and sort it..! it did break down on Holiday , with Engine Temp Fault( 3times within 10mins ) and the air con wasn't working the day before( it was running hotter than normal) .. I remember that! the mechanic told us to ignore the computer and drive it home,even though the computer hadn't powered up the satnav.. he was French and was a renault mechanic!?!, courtesy of RAC, and responded within 45mins... Pretty good really!
i'm being given a Ds4 DSport Manual courtesy car while my 155-EGS is away! I use mine in M mode, My mother uses it in Auto mode!

I have always been loyal to Citroen and the garage here, Hastings, have been and still are very good to me, so I'm hoping this is resolved soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No help I'm sure but mine does this every few starts, system seems to reboot itself when I turn on the ignition which takes a couple of minutes, it always recovers ok though. Its a bit annoying but just put it down to a quirk of the system. I'd be curious if you ever manage to getit fixed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts