DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cleaning products bring up the black and the chrome, nice and shiny as mine are starting to look a bit dull, any tips fellow members would be great

·
Registered
578 Posts
I use Back To Black by Simoniz does a very good job! For the chrome Auto Glym high resin polish and then wax.

·
Registered
551 Posts
For the black gloss and chrome trim I use Autoglym Super Resin Polish and protect it with AutobriteProject 32
For the rubber and plastic I use an all purpose cleaner to get it really clean then use Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care or Aerospace 303 to bring it back to life
The AG stuff is good and easy to get hold of the 303 is a bit harder to find and quite expensive but
a lot more durable.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I use the project 32and G3 polish/wax . I use AG Vinyl and Rubber Care under my bonnet ,sadI know but my engine is as clean and shiny as the day I picked it up .

·
Registered
268 Posts
SBK61 said:
I use the project 32and G3 polish/wax . I use AG Vinyl and Rubber Care under my bonnet ,sadI know but my engine is as clean and shiny as the day I picked it up .

Nowt wrong with a clean engine bay
Here's my old Scooby engine bay

·
Registered
578 Posts
SBK61 said:

SBK Is this what yopu use in the engine bay?

Would Simoniz Back to Black be usable there?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Gaz ,that is a very nice engine bay

Rev , yes that's the stuff , never tried the Back to Black . I just spray it all over everything, leave it to soak in and then just wipe it off . It works on the plastic, rubber and even the metal . I got the idea off Detailing World , they also recommend Aerospace 303that Chudmentioned but I've never tried it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts