Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

I noticed in the Forum that some peoples speedo looks like this where the number of KM's is displayed in the middle dial, and on the right hand side (although not shown in this picture) is the number of KM's until the tank is empty:

Whereas others, they have it like this:

Mine is like this, but displays KM/h around the edge of the middle dial.
When did this change? Is it a configuration option?

Thanks!

R.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mine looks like the bottom oneDon't know if you can change it to look like the top one
Interested to find out though

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi guys.

The top speedo is what is fitted to the C4. I know this because I had a C4 as a loaner a few months back when my DS was visiting the dealer (long story). The C4 had the top speedo fitted. The reason this speedo and amber versions (like my first ds4 had) of the bottom one are on the DS4 was apparently due to the Tsunami in japan causing a shortage and forcing Citroen to substitute the speedos. Look for my post on here about amber speedo.

Hope this answers it for you... Azzy.Edited by: Aztek1701

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Richy

The top one is the std speedo, the bottom one is used when you have the e-myway satnav system fitted. the LCD inside the speedo changes to also accommodate the functions usually displayed on the screen that is replaced by the satnav screen.

Ciao,
Wouter

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vdbergwouter said:
Hey Richy

The top one is the std speedo, the bottom one is used when you have the e-myway satnav system fitted. the LCD inside the speedo changes to also accommodate the functions usually displayed on the screen that is replaced by the satnav screen.

Ciao,
Wouter

Thanks! My curiosity is satisfied

1 - 5 of 5 Posts