Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a DS4 and put my music on a memory stick but can't figure out how to get it to play from there....please help!?
Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
press the source button on the steering wheel marked src on the right hand side at the top, cycle through till you come to usb, select that and that should work, if not let me know, this is from memory and i will go to the car and check if this is not correct

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have tested this in the and it worked, should be the second press of the src button

·
Registered
472 Posts
Lynndie like the avatar where are you based, just mean the town ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Coventry.
Tried what you said but when I press src only get input AUX, the radio and CD loading??

·
Registered
472 Posts
It looks like it is not seeing the USB stick, when I take my stick out that's what I get, I think it needs to be formatted as fat or fat 32 and there is a limit on the size of the USB stick, can't remember what it is but my stick is 8 gig and it works, if yours is bigger than that try an 8 gig one with just a couple of songs on it first.

If ther is a light on the stick you should see it flash then when it is ready it will go solid.

Let me know how you get on

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 32gb stick works ok but seems to take a while to initialize itself before it starts playing so I've gone back to having a few 4gb sticks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi chaps.I think their is a limit of about 8GB [although cannot find it quoted anywhere] - new Citroen Picasso has 8GB built in.
I had a 16GB stick with about 11Gb music on and I noticed quite a few albums had disappeared, compared to computer. I now have it split over 2 USB sticks with less than 8GB on each thats okay.
Another problem I found is that the player does'nt like low rip rates for WMA or MP3 so if your PC sees them the car player might not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts